home about us sponsor contact blogs we frequent header

Thursday, December 1, 2011

treeeeeeee.

hi. so i decorated our house for christmas. i totes went all out with the decorations. i figured you'd wanna know how i did it.

k so first, i got a christmas tree.

and strapped it to the top of the car cause it twas too huge to fit inside. oh the sacrifices i make for the holidays.

second thing i did was pick up some glittery ornaments which i tediously tied gold string to. so rough. my hands were killing me after i did all of the twelve ornaments i needed to cover our humongo tree.


then i took a break. watched gossip girl. knitted. took a nap. and then it was back to it!

i placed each ornament carefully on the tree. i only broke one! k fine. i broke two. but the second one wasn't really my fault.

and this is how it all turned out....


now all that's left to do is for danny to wrap my presents!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH!
    Who's car is that that you tied the tree to? I have been wracking my brain trying to figure it out!

    I can't wait to see that little guy (and you!) at your house soon! Woohoooo

    ReplyDelete